Never fear, with the proper care, it will.
Here are some snappy tips on how and when you should clean your precious bottle.
General Everyday Use:
- Rinse your Moon Bottle with hot soapy water at the end of your day. Like a Brazilian sunbather, let it dry out completely with the lid off. Sit it upside down to get every drop of water out
- BONUS: If you prefer not to use soapy agua, you can mix a small amount of bicarb soda and vinegar with your H2O.
Treat your vessel to a thorough monthly wash.
1. Stir a little (one tablespoon) bicarbonate soda (baking soda) with white vinegar (1 - 2 tablespoons) to concoct a paste.
2. Chuck it inside your bottle and let it sit for 10 minutes (if you have the time) then rinse it out with boiling water.
3. As before, let it dry out completely with the lid off, upside down. Give the lid a good clean with this paste also.
4. If you have a bottle brush, use this to give the little guy (or gal) a good scrub.
With the occasional extra effort, your Moon Bottle will be here to stay and you’ll continue to reduce wastage.
You can purchase a Moon Bottle here